• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Clydesdale and Yorkshire payout wait times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clydesdale and Yorkshire payout wait times

Hi there,
    Just wondering as I'm pretty financially desperate how long it takes for Clydesdale Bank to pay out ppi compensation money. They received my acceptance letter on the 22nd of August and I opted for a bacs payment. I know it says 28 days but the waiting and checking everyday is killing me as we really need it. Also this amount is from loans I had almost 20 years ago and the letter was out the blue and a huge surprise. It states as well that they opted to write to me rather than the claims Company as they were not sure they had the authority to do that. I used to have a trust deed so would it of been them years ago that put in the claim? Any advice really welcome.
    Tags: None

Hi below is whats happening with our claim. Di you get yours through in the end ?

Hi not sure if anyone can help but here goes.
    Back in October my husband received a letter from Yorkshire bank (who he used to bank with and held credit card and loan with) saying he was entitled to £1400 PPI back. He had to fill in a form and get it signed and stamped by the bank which he did and sent back. A month later he calls back as hadn't heard anything to be told the person in the bank who had signed and stamped the form had only signed and not stamped so it wasn't verified as genuine and he was told to go back and get the form signed and stamped again which he did. They received the forms back a couple of days later as my husband called them and was told it would be processed and would have the money in 5 days. Next day he gets a call saying that the claim was now being reinvestigated bit not to worry. This was back in November. He keeps calling them and they just say it's still being reinvestigated but will be done by end of March this year. Is there a high chance they are now going to say he is not entitled to any PPI back ? I don't understand how he was told he was entitled to £1400 and now it's being reinvestigated. They did phone him this morning to ask him about how many hours he was employed back in 2007. Anyone had a similar experience or knows anything. Just wanting to know if there is a chance they are now going to say he is not entitled. Thanks x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X