Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iv came to the conclusion I'm stupid

• Display

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

Default Re: Iv came to the conclusion I'm stupid

and thank you Amethyst, and all you orange name people for all your help and support past few days,

Site Owner

Mentions
    1679 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharron22 View Post
    omg, I rang my bank earlier today. for one last attempt at getting my money back, they said to give them till Friday to raise a dispute. checked my bank and it;s back £296.44. I'm in shock they also sent me an email that they cancelled the automatic attempts on my card.
    Woohooo ! Get that money taken out so no one can take it again and you can use it for what you need it for xxx
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

I have a quick question, I tried to reclaim over limit charges and, late payment charges from an old credit card just after Christmas this year! i know it rounds up over £900 I I think PPI is coming to an end next year. was there a time scale for credit card charges. I'm thinking of ways to get the money together, I was refused but! I would try again if I knew it would work.

Site Owner

Mentions
    1679 Post(s)

Credit card charges reclaiming pretty much ended in 2006 after the OFT report set a 'limit' of £12 ... some people are successful on earlier charges or where there have been multiple charges in a statement period - or had pre notified of hardship etc but it's not as 'easy' as PPI misselling.

Ppi claims allegedly end August 2019
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

ok, I can forget about that. going to be getting every thing in order next few days etc have to make calls to Tesco, amigo and Currys report back to update

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I opened a can of worms when I tried back in January, that's why capquest sent me that letter my own worst enemy

Site Owner

Mentions
    1679 Post(s)

Sadly, you're probably right there.

You said it was an old card - any idea when you last used it /made s payment etc ( over six years ago?)

Mentions
    2 Post(s)

It fell off my report 2 years back 8 years. Now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234