• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DPA non compliance of Subject Access Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPA non compliance of Subject Access Request

The title is self explanatory and I have reported the matter to the ICO but can I bring action in the County Court to force compliance as I need this information as soon as possible? I've paid my SAR fee but have been met with gibberish by the Data Controller.
    Tags: None

Re: DPA non compliance of Subject Access Request

Hi
    It might help if you say who the SAR was to and what you mean by gibberish

Comment

Hello, I fail to see what possible relevance who the SAR was submitted to, but basically I was informed by this company had been contacted by an 'establishment' and confidential information I had only shared with an ASB Officer at the infamous Boston Borough Council had been leaked to them. However, the company is refusing to name the offender, the 'establishment' and all the information that was leaked, took my £10 fee then stated the fact that they had informed me that an 'establishment' had contacted them about me was all the information I am entitled to, except in a more incoherent way.
      Yes, I have reported Mrs Blabbermouth of the BBCouncil to the ICO after they mysteriously could find no record of any contact after they 'interrogated' her. A bit of waterboarding would not go amiss methinks.
      Thanks.

Comment

Have you tried sending a sar to Boston Council.

Comment

It nay have been relevant because some companies do not always fully comply at the start and ask if you need anything else to contact them. This happens even when you tell them exactly what you want

It might not be the case but I wonder if the evidence has now become 'lost'

Seduraed makes a good point.

Comment

I had considered it but it sounds as though they've already got that problem covered. I may as well, and then contact the ICO that they haven't provided all the information. As Mrs Blabbermouth is legally obliged to address the ASB incidents I reported to her I've asked what steps she did take to deal with this harassment but of course, the council are giving me the runaround. I think my best bet to get to the truth is the CEO but it looks like I'll have to extract it from him in the courts. There's just no integrity anymore.

Comment

Success! The SAR came through. I reckon I have got Mrs Blabbermouth of Boston Borough Council banged to rights. They threatened me for making 'vexatious' complaints but the emails, which they claimed did not exist, I received yesterday have confirmed my suspicions and vindicated me. Now to shoot off a letter for victimisation and harassment. She has conspired to assist this company make a statement and issue a Community Safety Warning against me. The evil ............ ( insert your own expletive ).
              Don't take it lying down!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X