• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need urgent help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent help

I am new to this forum. I have had Barclaycard in irrevocable estoppal for a number of years now. I have repeatedly aske for proof of debt, a copy of the original consumer credit agreement, and various other documents which BC have refused to supply. In one letter they even admitted that they could not supply a certified copy of any consumer agreement signed by me. Despite repeated letters from me, they have twice sold on the alledged debt to various DCs, on each occaision the alledged debt has been returnd to BC. Having not heard anything from anyone for 3 years, out of the blue I receive a letter from Hoist Portfolio Holdings, telling me that they have purchased this alledged debt, and that they have appointed Robinson way Ltd. to manage the account.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but once BC are in irrevocable estoppal, and tacit agreement, surely any DC agency acting on their behalf, or any other agency dealing with this alledged debt are bound by the same irrevocable estoppal and tacit agreement? Does this approach by yet anothe 3rd party interloper constitute harrassment, which is now a criminal offence? What should I do? Any help or suggestions will be greatly received, and very much appreciated. Thank you.
    P.S. I used to receive a great deal of help and encouragement from the people on getoutofdebtfree.org, but that site now seems to be non-functional.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X