• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sec78 request to. Whom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drydensfairfax help!

Had noticed the 'may' also noticed down left hand side of letter are the letters PRELET2 how many do they go to?

Yes I've sent the sec77-79 request to AG and copy to DF. Also sent Sar to MBNA who have acknowledged and have said 40days.

The Pre Action letter was from template on here. it mentions OA, DN, DOA, NOA

Is that good?

Comment

CCA Request Letter

Comment

Thanks mike, I have actually sent that to AG and copy to DF

Comment

good

Comment

What should I reply to DF?

Comment

As you have sent everything to everyone I suspect letters have crossed so as they have a cca request I would just ognore for now- why poke them

I am assuming you can evidence the fact a cca request was sent and received

Comment

Yes all post is signed for 1st class.

Comment

Originally posted by Onestepatatime View Post
                  Yes all post is signed for 1st class.
                  In which case, for now, no need to do anything

It is sometimes amazing how long it takes from a letter being signed for to it actually being read, equally it can take a long time from a letter being generated to it actually being posted

Comment

Update; it would appear that the second (template) letter they sent must have been automatically generated either that or two different persons are dealing with, as I have now received a letter from them that acknowledges my pre action letter and copied cca request advising that account is on hold whilst they wait on their client to provide information.

Will keep updating as developments occur. Thanks all.

Comment

Another update;
                      Not sure what to make of this one??

Received a letter from AG following CCA request and pound P Order, it says that they do not consider themselves to be the creditor and have therefore returned the pound PO, but they will do all they can to assist me in retrieving the required paperwork from the original creditor.

So if AG have purchased the alleged debt and therefore been assigned with all same responsibilities as original creditor, how do they deem themselves to be not the creditor?? All this tells me is that they have none of the required paperwork themselves?
                      So once the mbna send me a response to the SAR request then I should know?

Comment

Hi
                        It is a fairly typical letter from AG.
                        If they do issue a claim, I would include it in my defence because if they are not the creditor then surely they can't bring a claim.

that said it doesn't stop them bringing claims and their stance is, I believe, just a way of trying to confuse debtors

Comment

Originally posted by Onestepatatime View Post
                          Received a letter from AG following CCA request and pound P Order, it says that they do not consider themselves to be the creditor and have therefore returned the pound PO, but they will do all they can to assist me in retrieving the required paperwork from the original creditor.

So if AG have purchased the alleged debt and therefore been assigned with all same responsibilities as original creditor, how do they deem themselves to be not the creditor?? All this tells me is that they have none of the required paperwork themselves?
                          The Drydens Fairfax letter states the owner of the debt is Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd.

Did you address your CCA Request to Arrow Global Ltd or Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd?

Has your response come from Arrow Global Ltd or Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd?

Di

Comment

Ok I haven't the letter in front of me but I'm pretty sure it is from AG Guernsey Ltd, but it states on the bottom that AG ltd are the administrators of the account.

I addressed the Cca to AG Guernsey Ltd posted to AG ltd in Manchester on advice from here.

Comment

any further input?

Comment

You may want to resend the CCA request to AG (Guernsey) if that is indeed who the creditors are [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

It is a complicated game that we seem to need to play these days with creditors continuing to try and find ways to outwit us and us needing the experience and knowledge to not let that happen.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X