• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Revenge of The Unenforceables by Alex Woods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Revenge of The Unenforceables by Alex Woods

Please see my latest video:

The Revenge of the Unenforceables | Cartoon Bankers

"Mr Harrison puts the boot in over his credit card debt to MBNA, but do not get carried away".

All comments and opinions will be highly regarded.

Thanks

Alex
    Tags: None

Re: The Revenge of The Unenforceables by Alex Woods

Here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=27421 is another case but with Amex this time which has come to our attention this week and I feel may be of interest to many as it appears to relate to compounded interest charged by Amex when there was no provision for this is the actual terms and conditions of the agreement and the judge here refunded £200 for each year. I have considered that this refund is probably not correct as this was just plucked out of the air by the judge - no calculations. If this case is to be believed so many people may have overpaid the interest because of Amex;s mistake and the flood gates could open if people have all the evidences to support a claim.

Unfortunately we did not have the actual written judgement but do have a transcript of this case of Terry Armstrong v Amex
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...K8fxnKoYj7mhCQ

Comment

Please tell me something new?
      Harrison v Link (MBNA) Feb 2011 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
      Did you get involved in discussions?

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup...method=boolean
      The above is the case.

Do you think we are stupid? The JR stuff was interesting but the rest of the stuff is pointless.
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Please tell me something new?
        Harrison v Link (MBNA) Feb 2011 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
        Did you get involved in discussions?

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup...method=boolean
        The above is the case.

Do you think we are stupid? The JR stuff was interesting but the rest of the stuff is pointless.

your being a bit rude nattie

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
          your being a bit rude nattie
          I would call it honesty. If you can spot anything that it adds to the discussion I will gladly delete the first line of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            Here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=27421 is another case but with Amex this time which has come to our attention this week and I feel may be of interest to many as it appears to relate to compounded interest charged by Amex when there was no provision for this is the actual terms and conditions of the agreement and the judge here refunded £200 for each year. I have considered that this refund is probably not correct as this was just plucked out of the air by the judge - no calculations. If this case is to be believed so many people may have overpaid the interest because of Amex;s mistake and the flood gates could open if people have all the evidences to support a claim.

Unfortunately we did not have the actual written judgement but do have a transcript of this case of Terry Armstrong v Amex
            http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...K8fxnKoYj7mhCQ
            I have had a PPI mis-sell upheld by the FOS.
            They agreed to pay all premiums plus 8% on top.
            They would not however refund the interest that they applied to the PPI (month on month compounded) so it is now with the ombudsman - no doubt for a very long time.
            Maybe this was their plan to delay as long as possible in hope that the JR will find in the banks favour?
            They swore blind to the FOS that they NEVER added interest to charges or PPI premiums - I proved otherwise with copies of statements going back years,but they still wouldnt have it even though the statements proved that not only did they add interest to charges and PPI premiums,they also 'miscalculated the interest' and overcharged me month in month out.
            They are liars and cheats - hope this isnt too strong moderators - if so please delete.
            Matty
            Last edited by MattyA; 20th March 2011, 07:58:AM.

Comment

too strong lol nah
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I do requests

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K
                  Oooooh - You're my superhero !!!

That LeClerc guy is absolutely horrid, isn't he ? !!!

Apologies for the thread hijack, Alex. Perhaps admin will come along and clean up later, if nobody has any objections.
                  Oi, Gorilla, get back on the drums , pmsl! I don't apologise for the thread going off topic.....and you won't make me either

Comment

lec up to his usual tricks... angry man!

tbf... I can understand why.... christ I'm not sure how I would cope!

Comment

NLP, to be honest, what does the video add to what is already on the forum and for that matter on other forums who have discussed the Harrison judgment and other related to unenforceable CCA's?

I've been on forums for nearly 5 years so maybe my tolerance is a lot lower for self promotional videos rather than good pieces of work. The JR Videos were interesting, the HFC ones were not and the above one doesn't add value to discussions both on LB and on other forums.

As an aside will do some edits as have Tuttsi and Bill K(thanks for telling me earlier guys ).

Comment

As an aside will do some edits as have Tuttsi and Bill K(thanks for telling me earlier guys ).
                        Where do I fit in the picture????

Comment

she is pretty your girl(cat) tutts just like my faye

Comment

By booking me an appointment with specsavers :o

Comment

NLP, to be honest, what does the video add to what is already on the forum and for that matter on other forums who have discussed the Harrison judgment and other related to unenforceable CCA's?

I've been on forums for nearly 5 years so maybe my tolerance is a lot lower for self promotional videos rather than good pieces of work. The JR Videos were interesting, the HFC ones were not and the above one doesn't add value to discussions both on LB and on other forums.

The point was your rudeness.. not the content of said video... now... did you recieve notification in your inbox that this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on the forum?

or is there special rules on here?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X