• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

what does this mean?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does this mean?????

I want to thank everyone for their previous input to my dilemma, but one question, what does the following mean?

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

From your kind advise about these companies (VILCOL & FLEX MORTGAGES) who had the above on their company details, does that mean they cannot enforce a debt? and i should write to them letting them know they have no right to chase this debt and they should remove the caution from my property?because they cant take it to a court of law? regardless if it is for over 25k?
    I really could do with advise, thank you!
    Tags: None

Re: what does this mean?????

No it only means they can only do business on there property and not door to door
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Just came across the classy premises in which 'Vilcol' are based; NOT:
      scroll down to post number 13:
      http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...129&viewfull=1

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
        Just came across the classy premises in which 'Vilcol' are based; NOT:
        scroll down to post number 13:
        lol. AC you do manage to find stuff don't you?

Now, that MUST be HL Legal's office share with Vilcol, at the back, behind Vilcol's Funeral Service at the front???

Oh, and judging by the staff cars, those boys aint doing so well are they?

ps that wheely skip at the side, is that the "I" Filing cabinet? pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
          lol. AC you do manage to find stuff don't you?

Now, that MUST be HL Legal's office share with Vilcol, at the back, behind Vilcol's Funeral Service at the front???

Oh, and judging by the staff cars, those boys aint doing so well are they?

ps that wheely skip at the side, is that the "I" Filing cabinet? pmsl.

I just thought the original poster (OP) may be interested in Vilcol's salubrious premises...:carolers:

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            No it only means they can only do business on there property and not door to door
            Further to PF's assertion above, it means that they cannot drum up new business off their official trading premises, i.e. they cannot do door-to-door sales.

CT

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
              I just thought the original poster (OP) may be interested in Vilcol's salubrious premises...:carolers:
              i must apologise. I thought the filing cabinet was one of their cars!:HOXmasFelf007:

Comment

Originally posted by Caspar View Post
                i must apologise. I thought the filing cabinet was one of their cars!
                lol, hard times, hard times

Comment

Car? Where?
                  Sorry, I thought it was a skip....

Comment

Hi
                    I was carrying out some research on flex investment, and stumbled across your blog regarding Vilcol, and I wanted to ask how you managed to avoid paying this company and getting this second charge removed ? I have a very similar dilemma and I wanted to get this very important information before I settle this account with them.
                    :santawalk:
                    Pls can you help. thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X