• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dizzy Dave VS Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any point trying ? (NATWEST)

You beat me to it Amy!

Dave, you're doing fine, once you get the letter sent you will feel even better. Don't forget to send it Recorded Delivery.
    Is no longer here

Comment

It is has come to my attention that my claim should be treated as one of financial hardship. I believe my situation meets the FSA’s recent update to the
      complaints handling waiver and their guidelines on financial difficulty.

I attach the following documentation in support of my hardship case which supports my extreme financial difficulty, as follows:-

1 : An updated spreadsheet showing my claim value as £1,008.00with Natwest as of 23/02/2009.

2 : A personal budget sheet which shows a monthly deficit of £180.

3. A copy of a letter from Job Centre Plus stating my benefits have stopped.

4. A copy of NHS correspondence and current Doctor's note.

5. A copy of a letter from my other bank account which the account being overdrawn.

7. A copy of correspondencefrom Orange Mobile which states my current bill is overdue.

In September of 2008, I was diagnosed with Labyrinthitis, a balance disorder which causes constant dizz
      iness, anxiety and ringing in the ears.

One month later I lost my full time job and had to apply for Incapacity Benefit. I became housebound and developed a fear of leaving the house. Stress causes my symptoms to flair up and lately my financial difficultys have been causing just that.
      Three weeks ago the benefit office stopped my payments (£50 a week) due to a clerical error and information I sent them getting lost in the post. I have to submit lots of documents to get back on the system and it's taking quite a while. I have no money coming in at all and cannot meet any payments, stay within my two overdrafts or buy food and essentials.

I am currently finding it very difficult to cope during the present economic climate coupled with my health problems and not being able to work.

This financial situation is putting a terrible burden on me and I please ask that you reconsider my claim and my circumstances given the current waiver criteria and the banking code.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours faithfully

Even dizzyness cannot stop me now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy-Dave View Post
        5. A copy of a letter from my other bank account which the account being overdrawn.
        Not really too sure what you're trying to say here.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
          Dave

Do you mean 'which shows that the account is overdrawn' ?

Comment

Yes it's overdrawn.

Is including another bank account relevant ?

I have everything I need now, document wise.

I have removed the photocopy of the car document.

Nearly ready to post.

Comment

On a side note, sorry to hear about what happened Nattie :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Are you going to try and open up a basic account somewhere - maybe Post office - to stop them taking your benefits in charges?
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

That's a very good point!

I was hoping they would stop all future chances but just in case, I will look into it.

Thanks.

P.s Can any previous posters tell me if they think my letter is good to go now ?

Comment

On a side note, sorry to hear about what happened Nattie :tinysmile_hmm_t2:
                    I'm not for what its worth but that is a different story. At least you cannot say I am sitting on the fence. I know exactly which side(if indeed there are sides) that I am on now.

Comment

It is has come to my attention that my claim should be treated as one of financial hardship. I believe my situation meets the FSA’s recent update to the
                      complaints handling waiver and their guidelines on financial difficulty.

I attach the following documentation in support of my hardship case which supports my extreme financial difficulty, as follows:-

1 : An updated spreadsheet showing my claim value as £1,008.00with Natwest as of 23/02/2009.

2 : A personal budget sheet which shows a monthly deficit of £180.

3. A copy of a letter from Job Centre Plus stating my benefits have stopped.

4. A copy of NHS correspondence and current Doctor's note.

5. A copy of a letter from my other bank account which shows the account being overdrawn.

7. A copy of correspondencefrom Orange Mobile which states my current bill is overdue.

In September of 2008, I was diagnosed with Labyrinthitis, a balance disorder which causes constant dizziness, anxiety and ringing in the ears.

One month later I lost my full time job and had to apply for Incapacity Benefit. I became housebound and developed a fear of leaving the house. Stress causes my symptoms to flair up and lately my financial difficultys have been causing just that.

Three weeks ago the benefit office stopped my payments (£50 a week) due to a clerical error and information I sent them getting lost in the post. I have to submit lots of documents to get back on the system and it's taking quite a while. I have no money coming in at all and cannot meet any payments, stay within my two overdrafts or buy food and essentials.

I am currently finding it very difficult to cope during the present economic climate coupled with my health problems and not being able to work.

This financial situation is putting a terrible burden on me and I please ask that you reconsider my claim and my circumstances given the current waiver criteria and the banking code.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours faithfully

Hi Dave

I have made one small amendment, and will see if Amy has any other tweeks when she is on latter. I think that this can be posted tomorrow. I am not sure of NAT Wests stance on hardship but you will not know if you do not try. Barclays have only just recently started paying out.

Good Luck with this

Originally posted by Amy View Post

Comment

Ok thanks for all the help guys and gals !

I'm going to post it this weekend.

Can someone rename my thread to: Dizzy Dave VS Natwest ?

I'll post when i get the reply from Natwest.

Comment

Re: Dizzy Dave VS Natwest

Consider it done
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Quick update,

The bank has returned my evidence and letter stating that I need to fill in the Nawest income/expenditure sheet as the legal beagles one cannot be accepted.

Something to take note of as i was told the LB one would be fine.

Kinda annoying as i have to pay for another recorded delivery.

Yesterday I was put back on benefits and a back claim of £500 was rewarded to me which will pay off 80% of my debts.

Any advice ? The payment has gone into the natwest account so they will know about it when i re-send the letter.

Comment

Thanks for that dizzy - the Natwest sheet - is it the MAT Common Financial Statement one ?

Will look at using that instead for hardship claims.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's title on the front is "Customer Financial Stateent"

At the bottom it says NWB 52009 (18/03/2005)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X