AGREEMENT TO LEGALBEAGLES TERMS AND POLICIES
1. Registration to our site is free!
2. However, we do insist that all users abide by our rules and policies.
, our Acceptable Use Policy
. Please read these documents carefully so that you understand what conduct and content is and is not acceptable on our site.
3. Please note that the purpose of this site is to share and discuss information and user experiences about consumer and finance-related issues. We do not provide legal advice on our site and nothing on our site should be considered legal advice. We strongly urge you to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
4. Please be aware that, with the exception of private messages, all content you post to our site is publicly available, which means that it is visible to other users of our site. Please do not disclose any personal information on our site which you do not wish to make public.
5. If you would like to restrict how much of your profile information can be seen by other users, you can do so by editing your preferences in the "Settings"
section of our site.
6. To find out more about the different areas of the forum, and the people who run it, please visit the "About Us"
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.